Organic cotton crewneck
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment.
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% organic cotton body, 100% comfort. Recycled poly ribbing comprising 20% of the garment
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
Small: Length 26.75" Chest 22.5" Sleeve 25"
Medium: Length 28" Chest 23.5" Sleeve 25.5"
Large: Length 29.5" Chest 24.5" Sleeve 26"
No sweatshops. Our mills adhere to SA 800 for Social Accountability Management System, and FLO (Fairtrade Labeling Organizations) which are dedicated to alleviating poverty afflicting the majority of the world’s farmers and workers by setting and certifying the compliance of stringent, socially conscious production standards.
Wind Mill powered. Our factories use Suzlon 1250 wind power to encourage green power and continue leadership in environmental production.
Organic cotton. The raw materials we use are grown within a global organic textile standards and certifications including Organic Exchange 100 Guidelines and ISO 14001 for Environmental Management System.
WRAP certified. WRAP is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane, and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education.
- Machine wash cold, turn inside out with like colours (always turn your clothes inside out to protect the outer side when washing)
- Hang + air-dry to preserve the quality (as well as save money and energy)